- Returns & Exchanges
- How to Use
- Expert Tips
- Reviews (0)
Whether you’re laying the foundation for smooth, beautiful skin or you’re highlighting your features, Two-Way Foundation is a lightweight powder foundation that is sure to make you positively radiant. Two-Way Foundation’s fine powder smooths blemishes and evens out skin tone to give your skin a flawless, movie-star look. Best of all, this foundation won’t leave your skin feeling shiny or heavy. Two-Way Foundation comes in a sexy silver compact that comes complete with a mirror in the top. It’s small enough to slip in to your purse, and is great for adjusting your makeup on the go!
All of our cosmetics are professional makeup artist quality and made in America.
Due to sanitary reasons, we are unable to accept any returns on makeup or makeup brushes except in cases where the item is faulty or is damaged in transit.
For more information, please read our shipping & returns information.
- Wash your face, complete your shaving and post-shaving routine for the cleanest skin. Allow your face to completely dry. Tie any hair that falls in your face or close to your face back with hair ties and pins for the cleanest and easiest makeup application.
- Using your blush brush or the provided sponge, gently pick up a small amount of Two-Way Foundation. Tap off any excess amount in to the sink or a paper towel, or back in to the container. Apply the powder on your face, starting with your forehead. Sweep the brush gently, side to side, across your forehead towards your hairline and temples. Apply more powder if needed.
- Gently move the powder down your nose and to the area just around your nose. Apply the foundation to your cheeks with firm but gentle pressure.
- Sweep the brush or sponge side to side over your chin and just above your lip to smooth out your skin tone. Apply more foundation to anywhere where your skin tone seems uneven, excluding the area around your eyes. Using any type of foundation on your eyes should only be done immediately before applying eye makeup.
- If finished with your foundation, clean your brush or sponge, or dispose of the sponge. Continue on with your makeup routine.
- Always make sure to apply foundation to your forehead, even if you are planning on wearing your hair or a wig in a style that has bangs. Bangs can move with wind, dancing, or even moving your head.
- Pay special attention to your “T-Zone” (your forehead and down your nose) when applying powder foundation. This is usually the first area where your skin will begin to look shiny, and powdered foundation helps to hide and prevent shine.
Ultimate Volume Mascara0 out of 5
Travel Size Makeup Brush Kit0 out of 5
Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover0 out of 5
Luscious Lips Lipstick Kit for Beginners5.00 out of 5
Heal & Conceal Concealer3.00 out of 5
Blush Glow Powder Blush0 out of 5
Blushing Secrets Blush Makeup Kit for Beginners0 out of 5
Flawless Complexion Gel Liquid Foundation0 out of 5
MOOM Wax Strips for Hair Removal0 out of 5
The Brow Bag Eyebrow Shaping Kit0 out of 5