- How to Find Your Bra Size
- How to Take Care of Your Bra
- Reviews (4)
Classic everyday style with great support and comfort. Feeling secure and comfortable makes it easier to get the most out of life! Our Amoena LARA bra is a moulded soft cup with built in pockets, giving you a smooth, natural shape and great support for your breast forms. The smooth cup is perfect under t-shirts and thinner garments.
If you already know your European, French or Italian bra band size, use this chart to find your equivalent band size.
|France, Spain & Belgium||85||90||95||100||105||110||115||120||125|
|UK / US||32||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48|
|Underbust measurement (cm)||67 to 71||72 to 76||77 to 81||82 to 86||87 to 91||92 to 96||97 to 106||107 to 111||112 to 116|
|Underbust measurement (in)||26 ½ to 28||28 ½ to 30||30 ½ to 32||32 ½ to 34||34 ½ to 36||35 ½ to 38||38 ½ to 42||42 ½ to 44||44 ½ to 46|
If you are unsure of what bra size to order, or if you would like additional assistance, please feel free to contact us!
- If you toss your bra in the washing machine, make sure you switch your washer to the “delicate” cycle.
- Hook the back clasps on the bra. It prevents twisting and makes it less likely for the underwire to get twisted in the bra. Consider tightening the shoulder straps as well so there is less to get tangled around another bra or piece of clothing in the washing machine.
- Set the rinse for cool or cold. This can make the elastic in the bra snap back to its original shape as long as the bra isn’t too old.
- Do not put your bras in the dryer. Hang it up to dry and leave the back clasped with the cups fixed before hanging up to dry.
Always double-check your bra’s washing instructions to make sure you get the most life out of your bra.
|Body:||83% nylon, 17% spandex|
|Cup Foam:||100% polyurethane|
|Pockets:||90% nylon, 10% spandex|
|Number of Hooks:||2 rows in all sizes|