- Returns & Exchanges
- How to Use
- Expert Tips
- Reviews (0)
Known as the ‘one makeup product every girl should always wear, no matter what,’ mascara creates a feminine look by thickening and lengthening your eyelashes, widening and accenting your eyes. Create thick and full lashes with this volumising mascara and brush wand. Long wearing and smudge proof eyelash colour is sure to brighten eyes!
All of our cosmetics are professional makeup artist quality and made in America.
Due to sanitary reasons, we are unable to accept any returns on makeup or makeup brushes except in cases where the item is faulty or is damaged in transit.
For more information, please read our shipping & returns information.
- Clean your skin and apply your foundation. Prime your eyes using a specialised concealer, creme or liquid based foundation. Apply your eye shadow, liner, and false eyelashes, if desired. Allow for all makeup to completely dry.
- Take your mascara wand and hold it to the very corner of the outside of your eye. Gently pull upwards and outwards, coating the outside of your eyelashes in mascara. As necessary, dip your mascara brush back in the tube to put more mascara on the wand. Never “pump” your mascara (putting the mascara brush in and out of the tube really quickly in an effort to get more mascara on the wand). This will only cause your mascara to dry out faster and can lead to bacteria harbouring in your makeup.
- Advanced Girls: Close your eye and gently swipe the mascara brush to from your lash line to the tip. Then repeat with your eyes open. You can also apply mascara to your lower lashes.
- Put on as many layers of mascara as you would like, ensuring that you allow the mascara to fully dry between each coat (a minimum of 1 minute). The more coats you put on, the thicker and longer your eyelashes will look.
- Waterproof mascara is extremely durable, and doesn’t smudge as quickly as regular products. If you wear contacts, have allergies, are planning on going dancing, or being in a very warm location, opt for waterproof.
- If your mascara is clumping on your wand, the mascara is probably out of date. Throw the mascara away and use a new tube.
- If you end up with mascara somewhere where you shouldn’t (on your eye shadow or below your eyes), don’t fret! Wait for the mascara to completely dry (a minimum of 1 minute), then take a cotton swab and gently twist the tip on the unwanted mascara spot.
Mehron CreamBlend Makeup Stick for Beard Coverage3.00 out of 5
Flawless Complexion Gel Liquid Foundation0 out of 5
The Brow Bag Eyebrow Shaping Kit0 out of 5
Luxurious Eye Shadow Quad0 out of 5
Glamourous Eyes Eye Makeup Kit for Beginners0 out of 5
Travel Size Makeup Brush Kit0 out of 5
Indelible Line Automatic Waterproof Lip Liner0 out of 5
MOOM Wax Strips for Hair Removal0 out of 5
Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover0 out of 5
Two-Way Powder Foundation0 out of 5