- Returns & Exchanges
- How to Use
- Expert Tips
- Reviews (0)
You can have your makeup look professional without having to blow your budget on expensive products. For looks that are dramatic or subtle, these coordinated eye shadow quads are a brilliant way to accentuate your eye colour and define your eyes. Create endless enchanting eye looks with these four-colour combination eye shadow quads. Our soft shadows glide on smoothly wand blend easily without smudging. They’re perfect for everyone from the beginning crossdresser to the transgender girl with a passion for fashion!
Due to sanitary reasons, we are unable to accept any returns on makeup or makeup brushes except in cases where the item is faulty or is damaged in transit.
For more information, please read our shipping & returns information.
- Clean your skin and apply your foundation. Prime your eyes using a specialised concealer, creme or liquid based foundation. Allow for the foundation to dry.
- Choose the medium shade of eye shadow your choice and gently swipe your eye shadow brush on the palette. Tap off any excess powder in to a sink, paper towel, or back in to the container and apply the shadow to the movable part of your eyelid up to the crease. For the easiest application, use the angled tip of the brush and work from the inside of the eye to the outside.
- Clean your brush using a gentle shampoo and warm water. This ensures that no pigment is hidden in your brush and will dull your eye shadow colours. Blow-dry with a hair blow dryer, or for a creamier look, use right away.
- Put the darkest shade of eye shadow in your palette on to your eye shadow brush. Very carefully apply the darker colour to the outer part of your eye on the crease. Start at the outside and gently blend the shade in to your foundation. Only bring the darker shade in to the half-way point of your crease for maximum brightness. If part of the dark colour ends on the moveable part of your lid, don’t worry. Blend the colour in with the medium shade already on your lid, and if necessary, reapply the medium shade.
- Clean your eye shadow brush again, and dry (See step 3). Put the lightest shade of eye shadow on your shadow brush. Apply the colour beside the darkest shade you just put on, blending the two colours together. Then extend the lighter shade up towards your eyebrows. This will highlight your eyes and help create a nice brow-bone definition.
- If you’re worried that the lightest colour of eye shadow is too bright or you think you may have applied the shadow too thick, take a cotton swab and gently rub it along the length of your brow to blend your eye shadow in to your foundation. You can also use this trick to blend your eye shadow colours together more effectively. Finally, clean your eye shadow brush (see step 3) so that it is ready to go the next time you put on make-up.
- Apply your fake eyelashes, eye liner, and mascara, then continue on with your make-up routine.
- For best results, always use a clean eye shadow brush for every colour you apply. Most women have at least two eye shadow brushes: one for lighter shades, and one for darker, more rich shades.
- Try blending two shades of your eye shadow on to your brush to lighten or darken the pigment before you apply it.
Flawless Beauty Foundation Kit for Beginners5.00 out of 5
Two-Way Powder Foundation0 out of 5
Divine Collection Stay Dry Sweat Barrier Spray0 out of 5
Perfect Finish Makeup Setting Spray0 out of 5
Blush Glow Powder Blush0 out of 5
Blushing Secrets Blush Makeup Kit for Beginners0 out of 5
Moisturising Lipstick0 out of 5
Ultimate Volume Mascara0 out of 5
MOOM Wax Strips for Hair Removal0 out of 5
Indelible Eyes Waterproof Automatic Eye Liner0 out of 5