Satin & Lace Bandeau Pocket Bra
- Built-in pockets for breast forms
- Soft fabric cup
- Lace and bow accent
- Made in China
- How to Find Your Bra Size
- How to take care of a bra
- Reviews (1)
This pretty soft cup bra has sensual, delicate lace styling at the top of each cup. Our Lace Bandeau Bra looks beautiful with any breast forms and is available in 4 colours to match your wardrobe: Beige, Black, Pink & White. TRANSFORM Satin & Lace Bandeau Pocketed Bra is a comfortable and full-supporting bra for breast forms. A wider side panel under each arm provides additional support and coverage. With firm satin elastic straps that are designed to be comfortable and stay in place, and a cotton pocket for comfort when wearing breast forms inside your bra, our Lace Bandeau is the perfect bra for regular wear or for a special occasion.
Why we love it!
- This lace bra shows off your breast forms while giving you support and comfort
- The lace cup is strong enough to support your breast forms but allow them to bounce naturally
- The edges of your breast form cannot be seen as they are contained by the pocket of the bra
- The pocketed back holds breast forms in place, even when you’re active
- The pockets can easily be removed for attaching breast forms to your chest
- The comfortable stretch shoulder straps are adjustable for the best fit
How to Find Your Bra Size
If you already know your European, French or Italian bra band size, use this chart to find your equivalent band size.
|France, Spain & Belgium||85||90||95||100||105||110||115||120||125|
|UK / US||32||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48|
|Underbust measurement (cm)||67 to 71||72 to 76||77 to 81||82 to 86||87 to 91||92 to 96||97 to 106||107 to 111||112 to 116|
|Underbust measurement (in)||26 ½ to 28||28 ½ to 30||30 ½ to 32||32 ½ to 34||34 ½ to 36||35 ½ to 38||38 ½ to 42||42 ½ to 44||44 ½ to 46|
If you are unsure of what bra size to order, or if you would like additional assistance, please feel free to contact us!
How to take care of a bra
- If you toss your bra in the washing machine, make sure you switch your washer to the “delicate” cycle.
- Hook the back clasps on the bra. It prevents twisting and makes it less likely for the underwire to get twisted in the bra. Consider tightening the shoulder straps as well so there is less to get tangled around another bra or piece of clothing in the washing machine.
- Set the rinse for cool or cold. This can make the elastic in the bra snap back to its original shape as long as the bra isn’t too old.
- Do not put your bras in the dryer. Hang it up to dry and leave the back clasped with the cups fixed before hanging up to dry.
Always double-check your bra’s washing instructions to make sure you get the most life out of your bra.