- How to Use
- Reviews (0)
Our CreamBlend Makeup Stick is crafted by the skilled makeup artists at Mehron, and is made in America using only the finest ingredients. Designed for use by actors and actresses on television and in the theater, this foundation is ideal for hiding the appearance of stubble on freshly shaved skin, or for blending RealBreast breast forms to the body.
All of our cosmetics are professional makeup artist quality and made in America.
DISCLAIMER: Our Cream Blend Makeup Stick is designed to help hide the appearance of stubble, but is not guaranteed to remove said stubble, or to hide stubble at a closer inspection of the face. Cream Blend Makeup Stick may also be used to visually blend Aphrodite or RealBreast breast forms and Venus breast enhancers to the body, but is still a cosmetic and may rub off on clothing or skin.
How to Use
To help hide stubble and razor burn
- Wash your face, complete your shaving and post-shaving routine for the cleanest skin (the closer the shave, the better effect). Allow your face to completely dry. Tie any hair that falls in your face or close to your face back with hair ties and pins for the cleanest and easiest makeup application.
- Remove the cap of your CreamBlend Makeup Stick and gently twist up the colour so that it is partly exposed. Gently dot the colour across your cheeks and along your jawline.
- Using a makeup wedge, apply the foundation evenly across your cheeks, jaw and neck, blending it in to your skin. Use a clean, wet makeup wedge to blot any areas where you have applied the foundation too thick. Apply another layer of the foundation along anywhere that still is showing the signs of your stubble, if necessary.
- Use your CreamBlend Makeup Stick as foundation for the rest of your face, concentrating on your t-zone, using the same method.
- Wait 1 to 2 minutes to let your foundation to completely set, and then continue on with your makeup routine.
To blend with your RealBreast forms
- Remove the cap of your CreamBlend Makeup Stick and gently twist up the colour so that it is partly exposed. Gently dot the colour along the outside of the breast form. This may be easier to blend when the breast is on its cradle.
- Using a makeup wedge, apply the foundation evenly across the breast form, blending out to the edge of the breast form and in to the center, for a more natural transition. Use a clean, wet makeup wedge to blot any areas where you have applied the foundation too thick. Wait 1 to 2 minutes to allow the foundation to completely set.
- Attach the breast forms to your body, if you have not already done so. Touch up the makeup anywhere if has smudged or isn’t blending as effectively.
Ultimate Volume Mascara0 out of 5
Divine Collection Stay Dry Sweat Barrier Spray0 out of 5
Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover0 out of 5
Heal & Conceal Concealer0 out of 5
Luxurious Eye Shadow Quad0 out of 5
Travel Size Makeup Brush Kit0 out of 5
False Eyelashes and AdGem Adhesive0 out of 5
Blushing Secrets Blush Makeup Kit for Beginners0 out of 5
Eye Shadow Makeup Brush0 out of 5
Perfect Finish Makeup Setting Spray0 out of 5