- How to Use
- Expert Tips
- Reviews (0)
Our Luscious Lips Lipstick Kit contains:
- Indelible Line Automatic Waterproof Lip Liner
- Moisturising Lipstick
All of our cosmetics are professional makeup artist quality and made in America.
How to Use
- Clean your skin and apply your foundation and eye makeup. Allow for the foundation and mascara to completely dry.
- Begin by placing a small dot with our Lip Perfect Automatic Lip Liner on the center of your bottom lip at the very outside edge, the point where the coloured part of your lips blend meet your skin. Place another dot at the center of your upper lip on the very outside edge, along with two dots at the tips of the points of your lips (one dot for each point).
- Continue to make single dots along the very outside of your lips, starting with the ‘Cupid’s bow’, your upper lip.
- With a careful hand, begin to slowly connect the dots with an even pressure. Open your mouth wide in an ‘O’ face for an easier, more even application. The more you practice and apply lip liner, the less dots you may require.
- Once you have completely outlined your lips, open your Pearl Lipstick. Place the flat part of your lipstick and place it along the center of your bottom lip, like a geisha, until a small amount of colour is apparent on your lip.
- Using the same flat part, place the lipstick on your upper lip in a point of your Cupid’s bow. Gently swipe the lipstick downwards and towards the center of your lip. Repeat on your other point.
- Starting on your bottom lip, gently swipe your lipstick along your lip in gently diagonal lines towards the outer corners of your mouth. This helps to hide lip lines, making your lips look fuller and younger. Use the lip liner lines as a guide to where your lipstick should stop, gently covering the lines. This will help stop the bleeding and feathering while ensuring that your lip colour looks full and natural.
- As you near the corners, open your mouth in a wide ‘O’ face like you did earlier with our Lip Perfect Lip Liner. Softly apply our Pearl Lipstick in to the corners of your mouth with long, soft strokes.
- Repeat the same process on your upper lip, taking careful attention to softly cover the lip liner line you created along the outside of your Cupid’s bow.
- Advanced Girls: For the most even and professional looking application, use a lip brush, like the one found in our brush kit.
- Blot your lipstick using a tissue. This removes anywhere where your lipstick has been applied too thick. To blot, simply close your mouth on the edge of the tissue and softly roll your lips in and out. If necessary, blot two or three times.
- If you feel that you have blotted your lipstick too much, or that the colour of your lipstick isn’t vivid enough, apply another coat very lightly and blot lightly.
- Take your lip liner and gently begin to outline your lips again, paying special attention to any areas that have an uneven edge or require additional shaping. Be sure to use a softer pressure when applying lip liner to the corners of your mouth; a thick, heavy-handed application in the corners of your mouth shrinks the size of your mouth and makes your face look more severe.
- If finished with your lipstick and lip liner, clean your brush (if used). Continue on with your makeup routine.
- For fuller, more kissable-looking lips, use a white shadow or a shade of eye shadow that is slightly lighter than your lip colouring/lipstick along the very center of your lips and gently blend outwards.
- If one lip is naturally more full-looking than the other, use a slightly lighter shade of lipstick on the thinner lip. If you naturally have very large, full lips, don’t apply lip liner again after applying lipstick.
- If you have an uneven lip shape, carefully apply the lip liner outside of your lips to even out any unbalanced areas and to gently add volume to your lips.
- For a more full looking bottom lip, apply a small amount of light eye shadow or lighter foundation to the very center and bottom of your bottom lip, below your lip line and lip liner. Blend outwards on your skin. This will highlight the center of your lips, making them look more full.
- After or eating or drinking everything, be sure to check your lips. Make sure that your lipstick and lip liner are intact, and no lipstick ended up on your teeth.
Glamourous Eyes Eye Makeup Kit for Beginners0 out of 5
False Eyelashes and AdGem Adhesive0 out of 5
Mehron CreamBlend Makeup Stick for Beard Coverage0 out of 5
The Brow Bag Eyebrow Shaping Kit0 out of 5
Indelible Eyes Waterproof Automatic Eye Liner0 out of 5
Heal & Conceal Concealer0 out of 5
Flawless Beauty Foundation Kit for Beginners0 out of 5
Perfect Finish Makeup Setting Spray0 out of 5
Indelible Line Automatic Waterproof Lip Liner0 out of 5
Luxurious Eye Shadow Quad0 out of 5