- How to Use
- Expert Tips
- Reviews (0)
Our silky Blush Glow helps make skin look more youthful and radiant by introducing colour to cheeks before or after the application of foundation. With softly shimmering colour, our blush will give an instant glow that will make you look and feel younger and more beautiful while brightening your face. Blush Glow is perfect for use on cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, forehead, chin, and the tops of breasts for a lightly flushed, feminine look that is unrivaled by going au naturel or by ‘cheek pinching’.
All of our cosmetics are professional makeup artist quality and are made in America.
How to Use
- Clean your skin and apply your foundation, eye make-up, and lip colour. Allow for the foundation and mascara to completely dry.
- Looking in a mirror, smile. This will help define the apples of your cheeks, which will be where you primarily apply your blush.
- Using your blush brush, gently swirl the brush across your Colour Swirl Blush palette. Tap off any excess powder into a sink, paper towel, or back in to the container.
- Test the colour on the inside of your wrist before applying it to your cheeks.
- Using our ‘smile’ trick, gently tap the apples of your cheeks with the tip of the brush. Tap off your brush again prior to blending to ensure that you get the best results.
- Blend the blush outwards and into your foundation by moving the brush in a circular pattern with very light pressure. Gently sweep the blush brush along your cheek bones for more definition or only highlight your apples for a youthful glow.
- Advanced Girls: Gently sweep your blush up in a C shape starting from the apples of your cheeks up past your temples towards your hairline. This will help define your face shape while bringing attention to your eyes and lips.
- For additional colour, gently swipe your blush brush across your forehead and chin in a soft, side-to-side movement. Follow through with a very light brushing of the blush down your nose. Only use more powder if absolutely necessary.
- If finished with your blush, clean your brush using a gentle shampoo. Finish by using our Perfect Finish Setting Spray to hold your make-up in place without smearing or smudging.
- Apply blush before using foundation or bronzer for a more natural, sun-kissed look.
- A little amount of blush can go a very long way. Be very careful to only use the least amount of blush as possible to prevent looking too ‘fake’.
- Apply a small amount of blush along your cleavage for a youthful, rosy look.
Moisturising Lipstick0 out of 5
Luscious Lips Lipstick Kit for Beginners0 out of 5
Blush Brush0 out of 5
False Eyelashes and AdGem Adhesive0 out of 5
Flawless Beauty Foundation Kit for Beginners0 out of 5
Glamourous Eyes Eye Makeup Kit for Beginners0 out of 5
The Brow Bag Eyebrow Shaping Kit0 out of 5
Two-Way Powder Foundation0 out of 5
Heal & Conceal Concealer0 out of 5
Indelible Eyes Waterproof Automatic Eye Liner0 out of 5