- Returns & Exchanges
- How to Use
- Expert Tips
- Reviews (0)
Our Glamourous Eyes Makeup Kit contains:
- Luxurious Eye Shadow Quad
- Indelible Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil
- Lash-lengthening Mascara with Keratin
- Angled Eye Shadow Brush
- Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
All of our cosmetics are professional makeup artist quality and made in America.
Due to sanitary reasons, we are unable to accept any returns on makeup or makeup brushes except in cases where the item is faulty or is damaged in transit.
For more information, please read our shipping & returns information.
- Prepare your skin: Clean your skin and apply your foundation. Prime your eyes using a specialized concealer, creme or liquid based foundation. Allow for the foundation to dry.
Luxurious Eye Shadow Quad:
- Choose the medium shade of eye shadow your choice and gently swipe your eye shadow brush on the palette. Tap off any excess powder in to a sink, paper towel, or back in to the container and apply the shadow to the movable part of your eyelid up to the crease. For the easiest application, use the angled tip of the brush and work from the inside of the eye to the outside.
- Clean your brush using a gentle shampoo and warm water. This ensures that no pigment is hidden in your brush and will dull your eye shadow colours. Blow-dry with a hair blow dryer, or for a creamier look, use right away.
- Put the darkest shade of eye shadow in your palette on to your eye shadow brush. Very carefully apply the darker colour to the outer part of your eye on the crease. Start at the outside and gently blend the shade in to your foundation. Only bring the darker shade in to the half-way point of your crease for maximum brightness. If part of the dark colour ends on the moveable part of your lid, don’t worry. Blend the colour in with the medium shade already on your lid, and if necessary, reapply the medium shade.
- Clean your eye shadow brush again, and dry (See step 3). Put the lightest shade of eye shadow on your shadow brush. Apply the colour beside the darkest shade you just put on, blending the two colours together. Then extend the lighter shade up towards your eyebrows. This will highlight your eyes and help create a nice brow-bone definition.
- If you’re worried that the lightest colour of eye shadow is too bright or you think you may have applied the shadow too thick, take a cotton swab and gently rub it along the length of your brow to blend your eye shadow in to your foundation. You can also use this trick to blend your eye shadow colours together more effectively. Finally, clean your eye shadow brush (see step 3) so that it is ready to go the next time you put on makeup.
- Finishing touch: If you would like, apply your false eyelashes.
Indelible Eyes Eyeliner:
- Gently place a finger below the corner of your eyelid and pull down and out to tighten the skin. Take your eyeliner pencil and gently run the tip along the outside of your water line (where your eyelashes start). Never use eyeliner on your water line as that the bacteria in your eyes can become inflamed and infected, which will require you to throw out all of your eye makeup. Only apply eyeliner to the outside third or half of your eyes to make them look larger; if you already have large or wide-spaced eyes, you can choose to line the entire eye. If it helps, open your mouth! This helps stretch out the muscles in your face, enabling a tighter surface for a better eyeliner application.
- Advanced girls: Keep your eyelid pulled down and out to tighten the skin. Keeping as close as possible to your lash line, apply the eye liner along the top lid of your eye. The line should run thin towards the inside of your eye and grow slightly thicker towards the outside, with the thickest spot being at the outer corner of your eye. This may take several tries for girls who are unfamiliar with the motions of applying eyeliner.
- Use the sponge attached at the end of your eye liner to help blend your eye liner closer to your eyelashes for a more professional look.
Ultimate Volume Mascara:
- Take your mascara wand and hold it to the very corner of the outside of your eye. Gently pull upwards and outwards, coating the outside of your eyelashes in mascara. As necessary, dip your mascara brush back in the tube to put more mascara on the wand. Never “pump” your mascara (putting the mascara brush in and out of the tube really quickly in an effort to get more mascara on the wand). This will only cause your mascara to dry out faster and can lead to bacteria harbouring in your makeup.
- Advanced girls: Close your eye and gently swipe the mascara brush to from your lash line to the tip. Then repeat with your eyes open. You can also apply mascara to your lower lashes.
- Put on as many layers of mascara as you would like, ensuring that you allow the mascara to fully dry between each coat (a minimum of 1 minute). The more coats you put on, the thicker and longer your eyelashes will look.
- For best results, always use a clean eye shadow brush for every colour you apply. Most women have at least two eye shadow brushes: one for lighter shades, and one for darker, more rich shades.
- Try blending two shades of your eye shadow on to your brush to lighten or darken the pigment before you apply it.
Expert Tips – Eyeliner
- Waterproof eyeliner is extremely durable, and doesn’t smudge as quickly as regular eyeliner. If you wear contacts, have allergies, are planning on going dancing, or being in a very warm location, opt for waterproof.
- Rich gray-plum eyeliners, like our Smolder shade, are great for crossdressers who want a rich dark color without something as heavy as a black.
- Brown-toned eyeliners, like our Brownie shade, are perfect for achieving a natural, feminine look.
- Blue-toned eyeliners, like our Imperial shade, are excellent for girls who have blue eyes, or are wanting to accent lighter colored eyes.
Expert Tips – Mascara
- Waterproof mascara is extremely durable, and doesn’t smudge as quickly as regular products. If you wear contacts, have allergies, are planning on going dancing, or being in a very warm location, opt for waterproof.
- If your mascara is clumping on your wand, the mascara is probably out of date. Throw the mascara away and use a new tube.
- If you end up with mascara somewhere where you shouldn’t (on your eye shadow or below your eyes), don’t fret! Wait for the mascara to completely dry (a minimum of 1 minute), then take a cotton swab and gently twist the tip on the unwanted mascara spot.
Blushing Secrets Blush Makeup Kit for Beginners0 out of 5
Ultimate Volume Mascara0 out of 5
Moisturising Lipstick0 out of 5
Luxurious Eye Shadow Quad0 out of 5
Eye Shadow Makeup Brush0 out of 5
Blush Brush0 out of 5
Heal & Conceal Concealer3.00 out of 5
Blush Glow Powder Blush0 out of 5
Indelible Line Automatic Waterproof Lip Liner0 out of 5
The Brow Bag Eyebrow Shaping Kit0 out of 5