- Returns & Exchanges
- How to Use
- Reviews (0)
Every girl dreams of long, luscious lashes that are simply stunning. Our fabulous false eyelashes can help you achieve a dramatically different look in an instant, without the time and steady hand that is required of individual false lashes or several coats of mascara. Best of all, our false lashes are reusable and includes AdGem eyelash adhesive.
Our eyelashes and eyelash adhesive are made by Mehron, a leading makeup artistry company. Our AdGem eyelash adhesive is latex-free and also works to adhere rhinestones and other gems to the body, and can be removed with soap and water.
All of our cosmetics are professional makeup artist quality and made in America.
Due to sanitary reasons, we are unable to accept any returns on makeup or makeup brushes except in cases where the item is faulty or is damaged in transit.
For more information, please read our shipping & returns information.
- Before starting your makeup routine, take one of the eyelashes and hold it up to your eye, starting at the inside corner. Using your fingers, mark where the lashes reach the outside of your eye. Remove the lashes from your eyes while keeping the spot marked. Using a pair of sharp scissors, cut the eye lashes at the mark for a custom fit to your eye. Repeat with other eyelash strip. Throw out excess eyelashes or keep for reuse as half-lashes.
- Prepare your skin by cleaning your skin and applying your foundation. Prime your eyes and apply your eye shadow. Allow for your eye shadow to dry if using a creme-based eye shadow.
- Gently remove the eyelashes from the protective container by using tweezers. Using a toothpick or the tip of the glue applicator, apply a very small amount of glue along the entire false lash line.
- Using tweezers, pick up the eyelashes by the lashes (not the line where the lashes are connected together). Begin placing the eyelashes on your eyelid, as close to your natural lash line as possible. Hold the eye lashes in place for 30 seconds to a minute to set the glue.
- Repeat the process with the other false eyelash, holding the eyelashes in place for 30 seconds to a minute. Recap the glue bottle and put the tweezers away.
- Apply a coat of mascara to your lashes, as well as the false lashes. This helps the two blend together and look more natural. Wait for the mascara to dry, and continue on with your makeup routine.
Flawless Beauty Foundation Kit for Beginners5.00 out of 5
Two-Way Powder Foundation0 out of 5
Flawless Complexion Gel Liquid Foundation0 out of 5
Ultimate Volume Mascara0 out of 5
Divine Collection Stay Dry Sweat Barrier Spray0 out of 5
Blush Glow Powder Blush0 out of 5
Glamourous Eyes Eye Makeup Kit for Beginners0 out of 5
Heal & Conceal Concealer3.00 out of 5
The Brow Bag Eyebrow Shaping Kit0 out of 5