How to attach Athena breasts to go braless
- If you have worn the breast forms before, clean Athena breastplate as best as you can. Remove ALL adhesive possible using the adhesive remover, and clean using Divine Collection Breast Form Wash. Allow to dry. The form should be naturally tacky. (You may apply the talcum powder to the front of the breast for a softer feeling.)
- Shower. Clean the skin as well as you can, remove hair, etc. Rinse the skin clean and towel dry. Do NOT apply moisturisers, etc.
- Apply Stay Dry to the chest wall to prevent perspiration. Wait to dry. (Do NOT use deodorants or antiperspirants to the chest wall; the oils won’t allow adhesives to bond well).
- Spray a THIN layer of Hollister adhesive to the centre of the breast form. Wait 3 to 6 minutes to dry; it should not be wet, but tacky.
- Apply Skin Tac Wipe to the chest wall. Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute until the area becomes tacky.
- Apply the breast form using pressure to the body and allow to bond.
- Rest for 10 to 50 minutes (depending the size of breast forms) by laying down and when possible, apply additional pressure to the breast forms to help bond the product better.
Less is more when it comes to using adhesives with Divine Collection breast forms.
When done with your breast forms, slowly remove the breast forms from your body by gently pulling at the edges and lifting up. Remove any adhesive with an adhesive remover and wash the breast form using Divine Collection Breast Form Wash.